We work hard to build relationships and earn the right to be your trusted advisor. From the initial design stage of an estate plan, through implementation, compliance, and beyond to the beneficiaries we will help you transition each step of the way.
Our team takes a consultative approach to each situation, understanding that there are complex family issues and multiple factors that will make up the financial landscape.
- Wealth preservation and estate planning
- Estate tax minimization
- Structuring of trusts and other entity choices
- Filing trust returns
- Use of family limited partnerships and other family-controlled entities
- Multiple-generation planning
- Business succession and asset transitioning
- Integration of charitable giving goals with income and estate tax planning
- Estate tax and gift tax compliance
- Assistance with trust operation and administration