We prioritize building relationships and earning the right to be your trusted advisor. From the initial design stage of an estate plan, through implementation, compliance, and beyond to the beneficiaries, we will help you transition each step of the way.
Our team takes a consultative approach to each estate planning situation, understanding that there are complex family issues and multiple factors that make up the financial landscape, and need to be considered.
Ways we can help include:
- Wealth preservation and estate planning
- Estate tax minimization
- Structuring of trusts and other entity choices
- Filing trust returns
- Use of family limited partnerships and other family-controlled entities
- Multiple-generation planning
- Business succession and asset transitioning
- Integration of charitable giving goals with income and estate tax planning
- Estate tax and gift tax compliance; advisement on gift tax regulations
- Assistance with trust operation and administration