Financial leadership in an organization is a critical component to its success, however, for many small organizations, it can be a heavy administrative expense to invest in full-time.
Whitley Penn’s Outsourced Controllership Services
Whitley Penn can provide an experienced fractional Controller to oversee your close process, perform financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, or help with other financial advisory projects such as:
- Audit Preparation and Support
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Readiness
- Security Exchange Commission (SEC) Reporting
- Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)/International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Consulting
- Technical Accounting Guidance
- Management and Board Reporting
- Controller/CFO Support
- Staff Augmentation
If you’re seeking fractional controller services or a part-time controller, consider Whitley Penn for your outsourced controllership needs. Whether forecasting for business health, preparing for a private equity sell, or going public, Whitley Penn can support your business with strategic financial leadership.