Businesses that have transactions across borders are faced with growing complexity and require special attention. The legislative and regulatory landscape within one or more jurisdictions can change quickly and customer and market expectations may require both operational and economic shifts which could compel a reassessment of the tax risks.
For companies seeking to expand across borders, there is a heightened risk and there must be a global awareness of tax issues in order to identify and mitigate tax risk. It is critical to understand how a client’s unique business operates to properly advise on cross-border matters.
Whitley Penn’s team of international tax professionals have experience assisting clients across asset classes and industries with cross border needs.
- Consider tax-efficient deployment and use of cash across jurisdictions
- Manage the global structural tax rate
- Monitor international tax developments which can affect the company on either a short- or longer-term basis.
- Comply with and interact with tax authorities
- S. Expansion and U.S. Inbound Tax Services
- S. Outbound and non-U.S. Expansion Tax Services
- Global Mobility: Executive and Employee
- Global Tax Structuring
- Private Equity / Alternative Investments Tax Services