The relationships that we have with our clients extend far beyond the numbers. Our communication will be ongoing throughout the year and not just focused on the year-end deadlines. As your trusted advisor, we will be available, responsive, and ready to help.
We take pride in performing audits that meet the highest industry standards and will help you find areas to improve your financial capabilities. Our audits are value driven and include:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Internal control evaluations and risk assessments
- Internal audit assistance
- Due diligence support for mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions
- SSAE 18 internal service and process audits of information technology and data security
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Financial advisory services
Whitley Penn is registered with and regularly inspected by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), Department of Labor (DOL), and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). At the same time, we are continually looking for areas where our processes and quality controls can be improved.
Our team has significant Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) audit experience and provides informed, experienced guidance on regulatory disclosure for initial public stock and debt offerings, follow-on stock offerings, acquisitions, dispositions, and recurring SEC compliance filings. With our broad international experience, we fully understand the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Click here to view our Leadership.