Our diverse team of professionals have federal, international, and State and Local Tax (SALT) experience. They have the hands-on experience that you need and can offer practical advice and recommendations specific to your industry in regards to economic, regulatory and tax issues.
The key to our success, and yours, is proactive communication. We communicate regularly with our clients to develop strategies and prepare for the future, rather than wait and react.
Contact a Whitley Penn professional today for more information. Regardless of your tax needs, we have a team that’s ready to work with you.
We are ready to assist with:
- Federal Income Tax Planning, Tax Consulting, and Compliance
- Entrepreneurial Services and Business Consulting
- Small Business Tax Services
- Corporation Tax Services
- International Tax
- State and Local Taxation, Compliance, and Planning
- Estate, Gift, and Trust Income Taxation, Compliance, and Planning
- Estate Tax Planning and Consulting
- Business Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence and Planning
- Business Structure Planning and Consulting
- Financial Statement Tax Provision (ASC 740) Preparation and Review
- Compensation Planning
- IRS Controversy
- State and Local Tax Controversy
- Non-profit Compliance and Consulting
- Employee Benefit Plan Compliance and Consulting
Click here to view our Leadership.