B.A. in Accounting, Southwestern University
M.S. in Accounting, University of Houston–Clear Lake
Jeff Edwards is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 12 years of experience focused on public and private clients including two years spent working as a Controller for an SEC registered investment fund. His areas of practice include energy, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, investment funds and benefit plans.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Petroleum Accountants Society of Houston (COPAS / PASH)