B.B.A. in Accounting, The University of Texas at Arlington
Glenn Hanner has more than 30 years of experience in tax and accounting. He is a certified information technology professional, a certified valuation analyst, and enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. Glenn also has experience in veterinary medicine accounting and construction accounting.
Before joining Whitley Penn, Glenn was the co-founder of Hanner & Associates and served as the firm’s Managing Partner. Prior to that, he was the CFO for a privately held company and worked as a consultant.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- National speaker at veterinary conferences
- co-chair of the VetPartners valuation council
- Author of Selling Your Veterinary Practice published by the American Animal Hospital Association