B.B.A. in Accounting, Texas Tech University
Chase Tipton, CPA, joined the firm in July of 2011 as a tax senior in the Fort Worth office. His areas of practice include oil and gas accounting and taxation, real estate, partnerships and farming, and ranching. Chase earned a BBA in accounting from Texas Tech University and did post-graduate work at the University of North Texas.
Chase is a member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and is a member of Young Professionals in Energy (YPE). He is involved with the Council of Petroleum Accountants Society and served as their Technical chair last year.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Fort Worth Chapter, TXCPA
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Technical Chair of Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Fort Worth Chapter