B.B.A. in Accounting, Texas Tech University
B.B.A. in Management, Texas Tech University
Camron Harris is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 13 years of public accounting experience serving a broad range of clients focusing on public and private clients primarily in the following industries: real estate, financial services, oil & gas, technology, restaurant and entertainment, and employee benefit plans. He serves as a firm-wide leader in the real estate, logistics and transportation, and SEC industry groups.
Professional Board Service
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Dallas Chapter, TSCPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) – Member
Board and Community Service
- Six year firm organizer/participant of Movember, Inc.
- Raised over $75,000 for men’s health initiative
- Top 15 team in the U.S. in donations raised