Audit Senior Manager
- B. A. in Accounting, University of Houston
- M.S. in Accounting, University of Houston
Amanda Beabout has over eight years of audit experience with public and private companies and employee benefit plans. She is a trusted business advisor and consultant for clients in industries such as energy, manufacturing and distribution, construction, professional services, private equity investment companies, and employee benefit plans. She is experienced with audits that include: foreign currency matters, stock-based compensation, international operations (including IFRS), percentage of completion accounting, accounting standard implementations, SOX 404, and purchase accounting.
- President-Elect – Houston Women’s Finance Exchange
- Bauer College Alumni Association Board of Directors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)