WPWealth LLP is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Headquartered in Fort Worth with additional offices in Austin, Dallas, and Houston markets, WPWealth has offered high-quality wealth management services to a wide range of clients since its inception in 2000. Our team of Certified Financial PlannersTM (CFP®) and other credentialed professionals set ourselves apart from other financial firms by:
- Focusing on identifying and building a plan aimed at achieving client goals
- Understanding the power of comprehensive planning
- Educating clients to maintain a long-term horizon to accomplishing goals
- Coordinating seamless solutions with tax professionals
- Delivering a high probability of success through a systematic evidence-based approach to investing
- Offering specialized service to meet clients various needs
A firm commitment to our mission allows the professionals at WPWealth to provide unparalleled service to our clients. We work to be our clients’ most trusted advisor by anticipating changes in the financial environment and providing solid recommendations based on comprehensive research.
“Being a fiduciary to our clients is the most satisfying work that professionals can perform,” states Managing Partner, Tom Rein.
Our Investment Philosophy
We develop portfolios using evidence-based research to build allocations that focus on small cap, low relative price, and high profitability stocks to increase expected returns.
For more information, please visit our site by clicking here.
Whitley Penn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants including minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by the federal, state or local law.