Whitley Penn’s Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS) Land Administrators have extensive experience and knowledge of the oil and gas industry. In addition, our solutions offer comprehensive and effective strategies for maximizing the value of mineral assets.
- Setup master files, including leases, contracts, and other land agreements
- Setup and maintain master files, including wells
- Generate and maintain expiration and lease status calendars
- Generate company acreage position reports
- Pay land obligations as requests and needed, including shut-in royalties and delay rentals
Division of Interest:
- Provide company ownership position reporting (GW/NRI schedule)
- Maintain and process division of interest
- Maintain both Expense (JIB) and Revenue decks
- Provide and manage Owner Relations
- Provide support for Name and Address Master in database
- Suspense monitoring and management
To learn more or talk to an land administration professional, contact us.
View Whitley Penn’s CAAS Energy Solutions