Whitley Penn has extensive experience working with companies in the construction and infrastructure industry. By leveraging our deep understanding of small and middle market businesses, we are able to help identify profit improvement and risk management opportunities while providing clarity about the current and future state of your business. We’ve helped hundreds of clients manage various components of their finance and accounting functions and understand best practices unique to the construction and infrastructure industry.
Whitley Penn maintains a full-suite of construction-focused offerings that range in scope from individual projects to ongoing consulting involvement. Our clients benefit from our role as trusted advisors who can help guide them through dynamic and challenging industry environments. We are ready to help you and your team achieve your financial and strategic objectives.
- Job Costing and WIP Analysis
- Cash Flow Projections and KPIs
- Bonding and Insurance Assistance
- Equipment Financing Assistance
- Lease vs Purchase Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Automation and Outsourcing
- Collections and Lien Filing Solutions
- Financial Reporting Packages
- Outsourced Accounting
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Succession Planning
- Transaction Consulting
- Litigation Consulting