B.B.A. in Accounting, The University of Texas at Arlington
M.B.A. in Accounting, The University of Texas at Arlington
Larry Nichols has more than 35 years of experience in the accounting, tax and financial areas. He began his career with KPMG Peat Marwick where he focused on small and mid-sized companies. He gained initial experience as an auditor and later provided tax and accounting services to privately owned businesses and individuals.
In 1997, Larry was a founding partner in a CPA firm that merged into Wagner, Eubank and Nichols, LLP in 2001. In this capacity, he provided audit, tax and consulting services to closely held businesses, benefit plans and individuals. Clients industries included Real Estate, Professional Services, and Nonprofit. Wagner, Eubank and Nichols merged into Whitley Penn in January 2017.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Rotary Club of Park Cities
- Rotary Club of Park Cities – Treasurer (2015-2016)