Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Managing Director
B.B.A. in Finance and Economics, Baylor University, magna cum laude
Joshua Lynn has more than 10 years of experience consulting with businesses and individuals in a variety of litigation and commercial dispute matters, including patent infringement, trademark infringement/false advertising, copyright infringement, theft of trade secrets, breach of contract, construction defects, fraud, forensic accounting, alter ego, insolvency, accounting disputes, business valuation, professional malpractice, and class action litigation. Joshua has been designated as an expert in state and federal court proceedings and has testified in depositions.
To view Joshua’s CV, click here.
- Whitley Penn (2010-Present)
- Charles River Associates (2007-2010)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Associate Member
- Licensing Executives Society
- “Calculating Economic Damages in Complex Commercial Litigation,” Jackson Walker LLP, August 2017
- “Trademark and Copyright Damages,” South Texas College of Law Houston, April 2017
- “Trade Secret Damages,” University of Houston Law Center, March 2017
- “Economic Damages in Trademark Litigation” University of Houston Law Center, November 2016
- “Economic Damages in Trademark Litigation” University of Houston Law Center, April 2016
- “Calculating the costs,” Intellectual Property Magazine, September 2017