B.A. in Accounting with a Minor in Computer Information Systems, Stonehill College
M.S.A. in Accounting, Stonehill College
Josh Agren has more than 14 years of audit and assurance experience with private companies. He has extensive experience advising clients on accounting principles and auditing standards. He focuses primarily on the following industries: healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, service/consulting, and employee benefit plans.
Josh was awarded “Forty Under Forty” by the Fort Worth Business Press in 2015 and he is a graduate of the 2016 class of Leadership Fort Worth. He is on the Executive Committee for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in Fort Worth and is involved with Financial Executives International in Fort Worth.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Awarded Forty under Forty by the Fort Worth Business Press in 2015
- Financial Executives International in Fort Worth
- Graduate of Leadership Fort Worth Class of 2016
Board and Community Service
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society-Fort Worth Executive Committee