Joshua Plunk joined the firm in 2007 as a tax staff in the Fort Worth office. He began his accounting career as a fiduciary and estate tax accountant with a large national bank before deciding to pursue a career in public accounting. His experience focuses on wealth management and individual, gift, and estate planning and compliance. He also has experience as a Technical and Review Editor for several estate planning and compliance publications.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- Fort Worth Business and Estate Council
- “PPC’s 706/709 Deskbook”, Practitioner’s Publishing Company, Contributing Editor
- “PPC’s 1041 Deskbook”, Practitioner’s Publishing Company, Contributing Editor
- “PPC’s Guide to Practical Estate Planning”, Practitioner’s Publishing Company, Reviewing Editor