B.B.A. in Accounting, Texas A&M University
M.S. in Federal Income Tax, Texas A&M University
Elizabeth Pettijohn is a certified public accountant with more than 20 years of experience with international and national public accounting firms serving as a tax advisor to real estate, private equity, alternative investment funds, energy and technology companies. She also has industry experience managing the financial and SEC reporting and tax planning for a publicly traded real estate group.
She has extensive experience with complex partnership structures, REITs, MLPs and S corporations with both domestic and foreign investors.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Texas Wall Street Women