Don Eubank has more than 35 years of experience in both public accounting and private industry. He began his career as an audit staff member at a large public accounting firm in Houston, Texas. In 1984, he became the Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer for a Qwest Microwave, a telecommunications business in Dallas, Texas. He subsequently became the President and CEO of the company and assisted in the negotiation and sale of substantially all its assets to MCI Telecommunications.
Don formed a Certified Public Accounting firm in 1988 and worked as a sole proprietor until merging his practice to form Eubank, Wofford & Nichols, L.L.P. in 1997, which was merged to form Wagner, Eubank & Nichols, L.L.P. in 2001.
- Whitley Penn, Dallas Office, (2017-Present)
- Wagner, Eubank & Nichols, L.L.P. (2001–2016)
- Merged Eubank, Wofford & Nichols, L.L.P to form Wagner, Eubank & Nichols, L.L.P.
- Eubank, Wofford & Nichols, L.L.P. in 1997 (1997–2001)
- Merged sole proprietorship to form Eubank, Wofford & Nichols, L.L.P.
- Donald W. Eubank CPA (1989–1996)
- Qwest Microwave (1984-1988)
- President and CEO
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Juntos Servimos – Board Member
- East Dallas Exchange Club – Board Member