Bennett Richardson is a certified public accountant who has more than 40 years of accounting experience. He has significant experience advising and serving high net worth families in the areas of wealth transfer planning, strategic income tax planning, asset protection planning and tax return compliance.
Bennett is knowledgeable on the issues facing high net worth families in today’s dynamic financial environment. His knowledge in individual income, fiduciary income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer allows him to develop specialized solutions and strategies for his clients that meet both short and long term goals and objectives.
Bennett’s professional experience includes:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive and tax-efficient estate plans designed to address business succession issues, family dynamics, and liquidity needs.
- Hosting family meetings to discuss strategic planning initiatives and opportunities.
- Advising clients on matters involving estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
- Advising clients on matters involving individual and fiduciary income taxes.
- Representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service during examinations of income, gift, and estate tax returns.
- Managing the preparation of clients’ tax returns
- Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP
- Tax Director (Jan 2014 – July 2019)
- Lane Gorman Trubitt PLLC
- Director, Estate, Gift & Trust Planning Group (Jan 2008 – Oct 2013)
- AXA Advisors
- Financial Consultant (1993 – 2008)
- Acordia Benefits of Texas
- Vice President & CFO (1990 – 1993)
- Reserve Life Insurance Company
- Vice President of Finance and Assistant Treasurer
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institution of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Estate Planning Council of North Texas