We want to be your family’s trusted financial team. We can help you understand and weigh the many important financial decisions that will affect your family now and for generations to come.
Your overall plan should be seamless. Whitley Penn Financial will:
- Establish and identify quantifiable goals (Marriage, vacation homes, retirement, etc.)
- Organize and consolidate your financial assets
- Plan for children and grandchildren education costs
- Minimize taxes before and after retirement
- Implement appropriate insurance policies to resolve high-risk plan deficiencies
- Clear a path towards a secure and comfortable retirement
- Construct a customized estate plan with the purpose of efficient asset transition
- Supplement savings with additional after-tax contributions
In order to effectively implement the aforementioned planning strategies, a clear line of communication and coordination is necessary. Whitley Penn houses a mix of expertise and experience in all aspects of financial planning, however we maintain the flexibility to work with your existing:
- Mortgage brokers
- Insurance agents
The professional advisors at Whitley Penn Financial have combined decades of experience helping clients of all ages with their planning needs. Whether you are just starting out, have started saving but don’t necessarily have a plan, or are already retired, we can help you chart a course for financial success.