We are one of the few firms in Texas with extensive experience in preparing and reviewing Form 5500 filings, as well as prepare other related forms and services as further outlined below. It is common to find non-compliance reporting issues that personnel or previous outside plan auditors have missed, including required forms never previously filed with the regulators. Such errors can jeopardize a plan’s qualified status, not to mention the plan sponsor may be subject to significant penalties and interest.
We provide compliance and reporting services in the following areas:
- Prepare and file Form 5500, including all applicable schedules and attachments
- Prepare and file Form 5558 extensions
- Prepare and file Form 8955-SSA
- Prepare Form 5330
- Prepare and file Form 720
- Prepare Summary Annual Reports
- Respond to any DOL or IRS correspondence that may arise
- Assist with any IRS or DOL examination
- Prepare and file Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program filings
We also provide Employee Benefit Plan Audits, Consulting and Reporting. For more information about those services, click here.