The advancements taking place in the transportation and logistics industry are truly making our global market a “small world.” This demand on the global and domestic supply chains present companies with an ever-changing environment that must be approached with unique consideration. Through our experience, our industry network, and our alliances, Whitley Penn is able to provide our clients with the services and knowledge needed to navigate these challenges.
Whitley Penn has operated in the transportation and logistics industry for 30 years. Our diverse client base in the trucking, construction, logistics, airline, and railroad sectors have provided us with immeasurable industry knowledge to help meet our clients’ needs. Also through our worldwide affiliation with Nexia International, we can extend our domestic experience into global solutions.
Audit, Assurance and Attestation Services
- Audit of annual financial statements for private and public companies
- Review of the control environment, internal control structure, and execution of controls
- Reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Fraud investigations
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Internal controls risk assessment
- Business process improvement
- Technical accounting assistance regarding the latest GAAP and reporting standards
- Financial accounting and reporting resources
- Tax credits and incentives
- Fixed asset purchases
- Texas margin tax planning
- Owner-operator tax planning
- State revenue apportionment
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Federal tax planning
- International tax planning
- Private wealth planning
Whitley Penn’s forensic, litigation, and valuation professionals and testifying experts have additional experience. This can be obtained by viewing their service descriptions and individual biographies.