Fort Worth, TX (November 8, 2023) – Whitley Penn announced that eight individuals will be promoted to Partner effective January 1, 2024.
The new Partners include:
- Robert J. Allen – Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services Partner
- Justin Dailey – Audit Partner
- Evan Green – Audit Partner
- Jeff Howard – Client Accounting & Advisory Services Energy Partner
- Jackson Jones – Audit Partner
- Emily Landry – Tax/Client Accounting & Advisory Services Partner
- Hudson Marx – Tax Partner
- Adam Menzer – Tax Partner
“We are proud of these talented professionals for reaching this career milestone,” stated Larry G. Autrey, Whitley Penn CEO & Managing Partner. “Their dedication to client service and focus on firm growth has been instrumental in our success. We congratulate and welcome them to the Whitley Penn Partnership.”
About Whitley Penn, LLP
Whitley Penn is a full-service public accounting firm with nine locations, and more than 800 employees delivering tax, audit, and consulting services across more than 20 industries. The firm has consistently been recognized as “One the Top 100 Firms in the U.S.” and “Best of the Best” by INSIDE Public Accounting and other industry publications. For more information on Whitley Penn, please visit www.whitleypenn.com.