B.B.A. in Accounting, The University of Texas at Arlington
Glenn Hanner has more than 30 years of experience in tax and accounting. He is a certified information technology professional, a certified valuation analyst, and enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. Glenn also has experience in veterinary medicine accounting and construction accounting.
Before joining Whitley Penn, Glenn was co-founder of Hanner & Associates and served as the firm’s Managing Partner. Prior to that, he was the CFO for a privately held company and worked as a consultant.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- National speaker at veterinary conferences
- co-chair of the VetPartners valuation council
- Author of Selling Your Veterinary Practice published by the American Animal Hospital Association